I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of North Texas (Spring 2023).
A passionate game developer looking for opportunities in the video game industry. I primarily work in Unity Engine, using C# to script and control game mechanics. I have a fundamental understanding of game design and UX design. I also have experience with C/C++, Python and HTML/CSS.
I have worked on and prototyped games since childhood, starting from Scratch to GameMaker and into Unity. My goal is to create fun experiences for many to enjoy while learning much in the process. Please follow me for updates on my work!
Outside of school I'm a huge gaming nerd that's been playing video games for over 20 years. My passion for them is what inspired me to learn programming. I also love making art and watching anime/manga.
My Tentative Top 5 List of Games:
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Honestly the whole series could place in this list but gotta pick one.)
- Bloodborne (I'm a sucker for HP Lovecraft and Souls games..)
- 0space (Local arena shooter where a game can last from 2 seconds to 2 minutes, also a sucker for those. By teknopants. Please check them out!)
- Terraria (Something about pretty pixels and a 2D Minecraft-like, easy time sink.)
- FTL: Faster Than Light (My first love and introduction to roguelites and roguelikes in general. One of my favorite genres now.)
Currently playing Tears of the Kingdom and reading Vagabond!